Job ID: J108965
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
The Manager Customer Service manages staff to produce high quality work output and throughput and selects, develops and continuously coaches staff to the highest levels of performance. The Manager motivates and builds the team through the creation of a work environment and conditions that contribute to highest levels of performance; is responsible for the broad execution of work processes on work items across a functional process area to meet output levels and performance goals; supports strategic planning; is accountable for client relationships; and is the point of contact for external entities.
1. Communicate effectively.
2. Monitor coaching of team members and provide staff with regular coaching.
3. Manage preparation and implementation of area objectives and ensure these are met in accordance with strategies.
4. Ensure workload standards are met through efficient utilization of staff in collaboration and support of the Command Center, regular audits of relevant systems as well as up to date statistics and reports.
5. Evaluate trends, customer feedback, and business initiatives and changes and ensure appropriate planning, training, and allocation of resources to successfully achieve desired performance objectives
6. Analyze issues specific to the area and create business cases to support recommendations on further development of the current processes, procedures and staffing.
7. Daily and ongoing monitoring, observing and evaluating various work processes and individual skills applied in the work place to achieve optimum performance and model behavior.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Is Travel Required?
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org