Job ID: J108983
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Part time
Job Type: Temporary
Posted at: May 14, 2018
This position is responsible for the following:
The goal of an internship program is to provide the opportunity to acquire practical experience through direct exposure to the related business line(s) and to develop the next generation of diverse business professionals. To that end, the program will:
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Education/ Work Experience :
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Communicate effectively. This position displays effective communication skills while performing the following functions:
2. Under supervision, provide professional services as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the area. Receives guidance, training, and mentoring from senior personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
3. Undertake and/or participates in projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
4. Participates in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise and ability.
5. As specifically requested by management, conducts research and reporting inclusive of recommendations or alternative proposals for action.
6. Undertakes related studies or enrichment programs as appropriate to the specific objectives of the operating unit.
7. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org