Responsible for the research, development, design, and delivery of end-user training and job aid/guide materials, various enterprise technology solutions such as the rollout of Kronos Workforce Scheduler across the enterprise. As a direct report to the Executive Nursing team, this person will leverage internal subject matter experts, cross functional teams, and their own technical and industry-focused knowledge to build and deliver technical and skills-focused training functions.
- Training and Development Programs: (45%)
- Create comprehensive training programs on the use and adoption of enterprise technologies such as Kronos Workforce scheduler and skill-focused training functions across the AHN enterprise
- Plan, research, design audience-specific instructional curricula and educational materials for to support technical and sills-focused training (e.g., user guides, quick reference guides, FAQs, tips and tricks, e-learning).
- Independently deliver entry and advanced level training for internal audiences.
- Interpret/use training evaluation data to recommend revision/modifications to training curricula/materials.
- Assist with the identification of team training needs and develop and deliver training in the appropriate format (instructor led, documentation, quick reference cards, videos, and other content) to meet identified needs.
- Programs include: (1) increased productivity/effectiveness, (2) new hires, (3) re-training
- Technical Competencies: (25%)
- Work with various stakeholders to understand the technical and communications skills needed to deliver the required in a healthcare setting
- Become an end user subject matter expert on the tools and systems associated with rollout of enterprise technologies
- Apply change management methodologies to develop sustainable strategies that increase adoption rates when introducing training programs
- Create multi-platform programs and approaches to synthesize learning opportunities with functional requirements and department expectations.
- Process & Tools: (25%)
- Develop & conduct on-site and remote training sessions to cover a variety of topics either independently or with other subject matter experts.
- Ensure identified audience have been properly trained and prepared as identified
- Design assessments or success measures to look for learning gaps and create programs to overcome any deficiencies.
- Proofread and edit own work and work of others to improve quality, readability, and effectiveness of all training deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned. (5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical or related field
- 1-3 years experience creating and delivering meaningful, contextual program content
- 1-3 years experience with Kronos Workforce Central (WFC), or other leading workforce management software
- 3-5 years relevant clinical and/or training experience
- 3-5 years experience in instructional design, curriculum writing, teaching/training, and course development
- RN License, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org