Job ID: J116386
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Assists in the physical delivery and ongoing support of less complex products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions. Assists in performing less complex tasks including, but not limited to, asset tracking/asset management, inventory control, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations. Assists in maintaining software and hardware inventories. Assists in providing less complex operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers, storage devices and vendor auditing. Assists in performing recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes. Receive and reconciliation of orders and shipments, ordering and tracking of software and hardware accessories will also be a responsibility of the chosen candidate.
1. Assists in performing less complex operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
2. Assists in performing less complex analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels. Receiving and reconciliation of orders; ensure products received match invoices; software compliance “true ups”; ordering and tracking of hardware accessories and software orders for inventory control; review and update of departmental policies
3. Assists in the completion of less complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
4. Assures compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
5. Creating reports using MS Excel and Service Manager
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org