Coordinate, execute and disseminate primary research projects in order to provide insights and information regarding markets, competitors, customers, and effectiveness of campaigns. Research will be conducted and managed in a way that supports business decisions, measuring performance, and provides strategic guidance to the organization at a department and overall level.
- Manage and coordinate the entire research process of each assigned project to assure that the research methodology, instruments and vendors are the best fit for achieving results.
- Evaluate, negotiate with, contract, coordinate and manage vendors and temporary services on continuous project-by-project basis.
- Coordinate quantitative and qualitative research projects (focus groups, in-depth interviews, satisfaction surveys, etc.) throughout the entire process, which includes managing the recruitment process for participants through the development of recruiting guidelines and supervision of the recruiting process itself. Responsible for the review and presentation of final deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Identify and monitor key industry trends and activities, as well as provide proactive research on competitor activity.
- Manage the preparation of reports developed from the research data collected, whether the information is qualitative, quantitative or both. Analyze research results and develop insightful research reports based on the analysis. Incumbents (case by case/level) may be required to provide recommendations to management.
- Act as subject matter expert with respect to key research findings. Report on methodologies used and provide insight on findings. May also act as lead project manager for high-profile projects, and utilize other department members to obtain/compile facets of the project. Manage ongoing, complex, long-term projects Identify need for implementing new processes/ongoing projects.
- Establish and maintain a knowledge management process for the collection, synthesis, and dissemination of pertinent market, strategic, and competitor information.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business OR 6 years equivalent professional business experience in market research, developing and presenting analysis of primary research data.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Prior experience in Health Care / Health Insurance
- Proven expertise in customer satisfaction research / programs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Training in specific marketing research methodologies such as statistical analysis, focus group moderating, are a plus.
- Experience mentoring and/or overseeing co-workers and/or reporting staff.
- Proficiency in all Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as technical ability to learn various other data and online applications.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org