This job contributes significantly to the success of the Organization's Market Research team’s deliverables through modeling/customized analytics of the research and analysis of consumers, markets, and competitors. The incumbent is part of a fast-paced, high-performance Customer Insights & Marketing Research team where innovation and intensity are highly valued. Contributes to the success of the Organization by using various information sources and analytical techniques to develop an in-depth understanding of existing and potential customers and market segments.
- Mine and evaluate purchasing data; develop and deploy models to predict key customer behaviors (e.g., likelihood to purchase, propensity to defect, customer acquisition opportunities, Share of Wallet opportunities).
- Support Strategic Marketing and Digital Marketing teams with analysis of marketing initiatives. Prepare results reports using data visualization techniques to translate complex findings into reports and/or interactive dashboards (Tableau and Power BI) and present insights to internal clients.
- Utilize Data Management and Analytic tools, to include data cleaning, recoding and shaping using tools such as SPSS and MS Access. Draw on your experience with marketing, VOC and customer/demographic data, as well as statistical models and correlations in R, Excel, SPSS, SAS or similar in analyzing and reporting on data findings. Provide compelling statistical modeling and analyses leveraging techniques such as factor analyses and regressions/correlations, and significance testing.
- Develop strong understanding of customers, market conditions and consumer insights through data analysis. Develop business development targets by marrying external market data/research with internal customer and transactional data.
- Create Excel, Tableau, Power BI or similar metrics dashboards. Create presentations for various management levels to share/communicate results, insights, business implications and recommendations.
- Accountable for projects and ensure they are delivered on time and to a high quality standard.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Marketing of Business Administration/Management
- 6 years of progressive and related experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- 5 - 7 years in Market Research, to include survey sample development and manipulation, report writing, and presentation of findings; Statistical Analyses and experience with VOC tools (i.e., Foresee, OpinionLabs, Clarabridge, Medallia, etc.)
- 3 - 5 years in CRM application experience (i.e., Salesforce, etc.)
- 3 - 5 years utilizing a Web Analytics Platform
- The ability to learn new software and effectively use web based tools to create dashboards, and post research reports and data to web portals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and share knowledge and experiences with others
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure that the research objectives are understood and fully met
- Knowledge of quantitative market research techniques
- Compile, code, categorize, reshape, analyze, visualize and verify information/data
- Establishing short and long term objectives and specify the strategies and actions to achieve them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate business objectives into technical requirements
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org