The Senior Payroll HRIS Analyst requires an expert understanding of Workday functionality and business process configuration capabilities. The incumbent will support all Enterprise business areas and will be accountable to HR Systems Management as well as Enterprise Process Owners for payroll. The incumbent will partner with stakeholders to analyze system & process issues along with enhancement opportunities. The incumbent will develop requirements documentation for various business initiatives and partner with other Systems & IT resources to configure, test & deploy solutions. The incumbent will support HR customers with process or system issues related to Payroll. The incumbent will conduct user experience sessions with various stakeholders (employees, managers, HR Partners, etc.) to identify opportunities for improvement and collect voice of customer. This job will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying new features in support of customer needs and within the application update cycles.
Essential Job Functions:
- Application Maintenance and Support: Maintain knowledgeable of future application features. Gather business requirements and map to system capabilities. Perform configuration changes in accordance with application procedures. Develop and execute test scripts as part of regression testing. Provide production support to ensure business processes execute as planned. Deploy application changes in a timely & quality manner. Lead implementation and maintenance activities for the application areas assigned.
- Customer: Ensure the customer vision and strategy is understood. Define the capabilities required to deliver on the customer’s strategy. Ensure requirements are defined, reviewed and agreed upon with the customer SME team. Communicate regularly with the customer team to ensure expectations are aligned. Meet customer commitments on-time and within expected budgets.
- Process Management: Coordinate the planning and deployment of system upgrades and maintenance, including the scheduling of key activities and communicating of system deployment plans, while ensuring business requirements are effectively met. Regularly assess current state of services and proactively identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Understand objectives of business processes related to the technology. Serve as an escalation point for process design and system configuration support. Maintain the system configuration, reporting and calculated field designs for the assigned functional areas. Responsible for driving process design activities of the assigned functional areas. Translate business process design into functional requirements. Define, develop and deliver operational metrics for the operating performance of the assigned functional areas.
- Project Management: Identifies, escalates key issues, risks, roadblocks in delivering customer solutions. Develop and manage plans related to new projects and BAU activities. Coordinate and lead team meetings. Coordinate activities with Highmark TAC and 3rd party providers. Develop test strategy documents.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, or related field
(Substitutions: 6 years' of equivalent experience)
- 7-10 years' experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology
- Functional business process experience with Human Resources and Payroll
- Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems and applications
- Demonstrated experience and ability to simplify highly complex information/processes through process diagrams, user stories or content diagrams
- Experience with configuring, testing and deploying Workday Payroll
- Union configuration
- Workday Certification
Referral Award Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org