Job ID: J117432
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Harrisburg, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Feb 21, 2018
Assists in the planning, research, evaluation, design and development of less complex IT Infrastructure systems by applying engineering, hardware and software design theories and principles to develop a compatible system infrastructure in line with organizational strategies. Assists in the design, development, and implementation of less complex IT Infrastructure components such as operating systems, software tools, and utilities. Assists in conducting less complex studies of IT Infrastructure performance and traffic analysis. Assists in determining systems design requirements and ensuring system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Assists in generating less complex IT Infrastructure engineering policies, standards and procedures.
1. Assists teams in clearly defining, with the customer, less complex requirements, deliverables and timeframes. Escalates issues and makes recommendations to resolve them to the appropriate audience.
2. Assists in conducting root cause analysis to identify and resolve less complex problems impacting IT Infrastructure.
3. Assists in developing and/or delivering less complex technical training.
4. Assists in completing less complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
5. Assures compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org