Job ID: J117563
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Facility: 4 Allegheny Center
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Aug 16, 2018
Manages activities of various IT personnel. Makes decisions on personnel actions (promotions, hiring, terminations, etc.) Develops talent, Addresses resource management, cultivates capabilities of staff, planning and coordination of work, and managing performance. Responsible for the oversight of the daily operations. Controls expenses within the operating unit and is responsible for meeting budget goals. Actively involved in the coordination, implementation, problem solving, communication, and training of new technologies and processes, as they are developed and moved into the environment.
1) Provides subject-matter direction and guidance to lower-level staff:
2) Provides Staff Management oversight:
3) Adheres to Departmental budgeting and fiscal responsibilities:
4) Provides deep expertise in assigning and overseeing work of staff:
5) Actively participates in project teams:
6) Promotes continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned unit/area. Ensure compliance with corporate and industry standards, policies and regulations (SOX, SSP, DIACAP, PHPLC, etc.)
7) Provides leadership during periods of transition as the organization changes to respond to business opportunities/challenges, new technologies, legislation and other environmental factors
8) Other duties as assigned or requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Referral Payout Level: 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org