This job drives efficient and profitable service delivery by matching workforce capacity with areas of need. The incumbent delivers ongoing resource management support to senior leaders across multiple service offerings and organizations, with a focus on customer experience, process excellence, and sound financial management. The incumbent is accountable for understanding project/portfolio demand, capacity planning, and resource match and deploy processes. Serves as liaison between operational/delivery leaders and partners with portfolio planning and design, project management, finance, business management, workforce analytics analytics, vendor management, learning and development, and talent acquisition groups to deliver results.
- Advise senior level technology and consulting leaders on forward-looking portfolio and project demand, matching demand against existing and future capacity, and ensuring optimized deployment of resources, by level and skill set, across assigned service line.
- Use various data visualization and workforce planning tools to support governance processes, forecasting, modeling, and operational action planning. Interpret data analytics to build presentation to deliver recommendations and influence decision making.
- Partner closely with workforce and human resource groups to supply workforce projections, support related talent pipeline activities, conduct analytics on HR-related employee attributes, and initiate appropriate efforts to encourage retention, engagement, and performance.
- Work with finance, analytics, project and business leaders on the most effective staffing mix choices (full-time employee, contract worker, etc.).
- Occasional project management leadership and participation.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human/Organizational Development, Operations, or related field
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Human/Organizational Development, Operations, or related field
- 5 - 7 years' experience in a professional services, consulting, technology, financial services, or retail operations
- 3 - 5 years' experience working in or working with resource or capacity management functions
- 7 - 10 years' experience in a professional services, consulting, technology, financial services, or retail operations
- Experience working with forecasting, trend projection and other associated analytical functions
- Thorough understanding of professional services/consulting and/or product technology operating environment
- Ability to distill complex modeling and analytical concepts down to simplified, actionable business recommendations to senior leaders
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed organization, influencing various business partners across a wide array of functions and areas
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with large team
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong competency in core professional skills particularly attention to detail, follow through, adaptability to change, initiative and tact
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org