Job ID: J118926
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Mar 12, 2018
1. Posts, checks and proofs entries to general ledger and accounts. Reconciles accounts and checks for accuracy.
2. Verifies, sorts, posts and checks claims, bills, invoices, and vouchers. May verify and process accounts payable.
3. Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers, processes payments and compiles segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc.
4. Contacts other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
5. Monitoring and quality control of financial adjustments. This is to ensure any adjustments to accounts are being processed timely and accurately.
6. Daily preparation of bank lockboxes and deposits. This includes research and scanning of checks to the bank, reconciliation of deposits to the internal billing system.
7. Compile and submit past due accounts for collection. This includes research of outstanding balances, communication with collection agency and reconciling collected funds.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org