This job collaborates with business owners/stakeholders and external partners to determine targeting and reporting requirements for direct marketing campaigns, including direct mail, email and SMS. Plays a key role in the company's transformation into a customer-centered organization. Translates business needs into requirements for simple to medium complexity direct marketing requests. Manipulates data files when required to fulfill requests from other business areas as needed (e.g., provider, client/group, pharmacy) to remove duplicate records and format mail files when involvement from Advanced Analytics & Reporting is not required. Performs QC of mail files and live proofs to ensure targeting is accurate.
- Collaborate with lead direct marketing analysts, business owners/stakeholder to determine targeting and reporting requirements.
- Contribute to recommendations based on best practices for targeting and segmentation, and translates business needs into requirements for Advanced Analytics & Reporting.
- Support in the generation of mail matrixes when required for reporting and segmentation purposes.
- Aides in coordination of mail matrix with production and ensures inbound and outbound files are formatted per specifications for production and any inbound data files being returned.
- Review Advanced Analytics & Reporting QC report with business requester to ensure the mail file includes the intended targeted audience prior to initiating mail/email file generation process.
- Performs QC of live proofs to ensure accurate print/digital production.
- Manipulate data files when required to fulfill requests from other business areas as needed (e.g. provider, client/group, pharmacy) to remove duplicate records and format files when involvement from Advanced Analytics & Reporting is not required.
- Support execution of ongoing monthly/quarterly marketing mailings: acting as single point of contact within Marketing Operations; coordinate with client and membership areas each month to ensure mailings include proper target audience; generates user friendly QC reports for client and membership sign-offs, and uploads files via FTP to outside vendors.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree - Bachelor's Degree – IT, Business or Marketing
- 6 years' relevant experience
- 3 - 5 years' direct marketing or Customer Relationship Management experience
- 3 years' experience working closely with IT to understand technical capabilities and limitations, data relationships, system logic and data analytics
- 3 years' experience in Healthcare and familiarity with domains such as; Provider, Membership, Group Benefits (Commercial, Individual / Small Group and Medicare)
- 2 - 3 years experience in a business analyst role constructing technical requirements
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a marketing environment or involved in the development of data requirements for targeted communications
- 2 - 3 years'experience in CRM
- Basic understanding of programming logic
- Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to perform basic functions and perform Vlookups
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational. and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Effectively use interpersonal and communication skills including tact and diplomacy
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org