This job works closely with infrastructure architecture/engineering/operations, compliance, privacy, business teams and other areas necessary to identify risks to the business and drive solutions ranging from education and awareness to the adoption of new/existing policies, standards, processes, controls and technologies. The scope of this position is to proactively test for compliance with security policies and procedures and to recommend potential new approaches. This position is required to comply with all HM Health Solutions Corporate Policies and Information Security policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist in conducting information risk assessments as assigned to the team. Request and analyze documentation necessary to perform appropriate assessment and conduct necessary interviews in order to collect and review relevant materials necessary to produce results of the assessment.
- Clearly and concisely document and communicate risk assessment results with requestor, security architects and management, as appropriate.
- Conduct and formulate appropriate risk scoring, as it relates to threat, vulnerability, likelihood, impact, security controls/counter-measures, etc.
- Understand and contribute to inventory of risk register tracking, scoring and associated risk statements.
- Perform follow up activities related to exceptions, risk acceptance, corrective action plans and additional mitigation activities.
- Communicate risk treatment methodology; risk avoidance, risk acceptance, risk transference and risk mitigation to appropriate groups.
- Assist in partnering with multiple projects and initiatives to apply security architecture requirements, develop architecture solutions, integrate security into solution designs, access risks of security gaps, and develop architecture remediation.
- Assist HM Health Solutions teams in developing and maintaining appropriate procedural documentation which meets relevant compliance standards, such as Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST), and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001.
- Prepare and may present solution decks to different levels of management and varying technical experience.
- Assist in assuring compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years' experience in Information Security, Governance, Risk and/or Compliance, or Information Technology or Business Analyst
- Master’s Degree - Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- Familiarity with Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- Familiarity with Information Security Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions and activities
- Experience developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- Familiarity with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- IT / Information security risk advisory experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience such as ARCHER
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Assessment methodology
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of OCTAVE or OCTAVE Allegro risk methodology
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
0% - 25%
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org