This job assists in implementing and administering information security policies and procedures as well as development and maintenance of information systems used to uphold those security policies. Performs less complex investigations into potential and existing security threats. Supports enforcing security policies and ensuring compliance. Troubleshoots security issues. Assists in evaluating security risk assessments and presenting security information to workforce and management. Assists workforce with security based questions and problems.
- Perform operational support of information security technology.
- Assist in performing analysis and resolving problems regarding information security.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of information security projects.
- Present new and existing information security information to workforce and management.
- Assist HM Health Solutions teams in incident response procedures.
- Assist Change Management.
- Assist in conducting application risk assessments against Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry (PCI).
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Information Security, Governance, Risk and/or Compliance, or Information Technology or Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- Familiarity with Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- Familiarity with Information Security Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions and activities
- Experience developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- Familiarity with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- IT/information security risk advisory experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience such as ARCHER
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
PREFERRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Assessment methodology
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Apps and Suites, Windows server, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
0% - 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org