Job ID: J119179
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Manages activities of various IT personnel. Makes decisions on personnel actions (promotions, hiring, terminations, etc.). Develops talent, addresses resource management, cultivates capabilities of staff, planning and coordination of work, and managing performance. Responsible for the oversight of the daily operations. Controls expenses within the operating unit and is responsible for meeting budget goals. Actively involved in the coordination, implementation, problem solving, communication, and training of new technologies and processes, as they are developed and moved into the environment.
1. Provides subject-matter direction and guidance to lower-level staff:
2. Provides staff management oversight:
3. Adheres to Departmental budgeting and fiscal responsibilities:
4. Provides deep expertise in assigning and overseeing work of staff:
5. Actively participates in project teams:
6. Promotes continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned unit/area. Ensure compliance with corporate standards, policies and regulations (SOX, SSP, DIACAP, PHPLC, etc.)
7. Provides leadership during periods of transition as the organization changes to respond to business opportunities/challenges, new technologies, legislation and other environmental factors
8. Other duties as assigned or requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
A Team Manager must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Working knowledge of reporting software
2. Proficient knowledge of end-user personal computing skills
3. Proficient PC skills and knowledge on files and folders
4. Proficient analytical skills and problem solving abilities
5. Strong interpersonal skills to manage employees and interact appropriately with senior management, internal clients, and external customers
6. Ability to adapt to change, multi-task, meet multiple deadlines, collaborate, lead others, work on a regular and timely basis and work irregular hours, holidays and weekends.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? Yes
Is Travel Required? Yes
Referral Payout Level: 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org