Job ID: J119646
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Nov 12, 2018
The Portfolio Consultant works with senior executive leadership to create and drive solutions to achieve strategic vision. The incumbent establishes and maintaines strong, value-driven relationships with executive leadership of various business areas to provide project consulting process services directed toward establishing consensus among groups. The position facilitates the business case development and approval processes for assigned portfolio by leading cross-functional teams and manages and coordinates all aspects of assigned portfolio including but not limited to: capability planning and prioritization; alignment with executive and business unit leadership direction; sub-portfolio monitoring and control; and management of resource demand and capacity. Responsible for analyzing the portfolio risk and alignment to corporate priorities; coordinate and communicate the status of portfolio progress against plans and facilitates corrective action as necessary and educate portfolio stakeholders; support development and enforcement of standard operating model processes.
1. Partners with all levels of management to assemble project teams and work groups to produce deliverables required to achieve the objectives of a defined benefit program and drive alignment to the business objectives, strategies and plans. Assess impact of strategic plans impacts to ongoing or pending initiatives and coordinates any required adjustments to ensure alignment to strategy.
2. Facilitates the development and approval of new sub-portfolio business cases; Facilitates sub-portfolio capability and release planning
3. Supports Annual Planning process and all portfolio management processes and standards
4. Manages sub-portfolio communications
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org