Job ID: J119735
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Apr 5, 2018
HM Health Solutions is seeking an Epic Security Analyst. The chosen candidate will work closely with compliance, operations and other application teams when there is an Epic security/access-related issue. This chosen candidate will support Epic application upgrades, review security changes and support Epic implementations.
1) Provide required business and/or technical support for both project and production related activities.
2) Manages job and project requirements so that projects are completed on time, in scope, within budget, and with minimal defects. May help to maintain documentation such as design documents, architecture, and flow diagrams.
3) Provide support to all other Epic Application teams when a security build is needed
4) Review release notes for Epic system upgrades (build, notification, testing etc.)
5) Build EMP Records for hospital/clinic go lives, practice acquisitions and community connect projects
6) Diagnose and troubleshoot all Epic security related issues.
7) Other duties as assigned or requested.
PREFERRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org