Job ID: J119516
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Direct all phases of product- related strategic and non strategic projects, product development and distribution within the assigned product line. Provide oversight on several interrelated products on the total process/design from product inception through administration and market implementation. Responsible for coordination of all aspects of product management including regulatory compliance, legal considerations, operations, communications, marketing, etc … across the entire organization This position also oversees business and system integration. Directs product strategy and assure the product activities are in alignment with product vision and corporate strategy. Products and programs may include but are not limited to medical, pharmacy, clinically based, and wellness and prevention offerings, and non-medical based offerings. Manage initiatives involving internal and external constituents (e.g. vendors, IDN, providers, diversified services) as necessary to ensure successful delivery of new products and programs from ideation through launch. Provides subject matter expertise to the department and enterprise as required.
1. Perform research on projects and manage and lead projects to successfully meet business objectives. May manage all size projects (small, medium, large, enterprise)
2. Prepare detailed design specifications, coordinate and oversee implementation of new products and changes to existing products.
3. Identify needs to develop new and innovative products, perform appropriate research/analyses, and evaluate feasibility of the administration and implementation of product.
4. Monitor product performance and make product design changes where appropriate. Provide direction and guidance to ensure consistent understanding and implementation of specifications.
5. Provide business training on existing products as well as training on product changes. Provide subject matter expertise and consultation for product management.
6. Review all campaigns and initiatives and make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
7. Provide Subject Matter Expertise consultation for product management.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
• Master’s degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced analytic skills consisting of business analysis experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office products.
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org