This job will seek to understand the needs of a subset of business stakeholders and drive the execution of creative, engaging, high-value, customer-centric digital solutions that allow us to achieve our business goals and exceed customer expectations. Responsible for gathering insights needed to understand the existing customer experience, evaluating digital trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape. Support an ownership role over existing and future-state digital capabilities, ensuring that they deliver on our brand promise, understanding how customers use them, working with colleagues to create demand for digital capabilities, and executing on improvements and new capabilities. As a contributor in executing the digital strategy, evangelize the importance of digital innovations and a human-centered design approach.
- Under guidance of management and/or lead strategist, serve as a member of a digital center of excellence, responsible for providing input to the development of integrated digital marketing plans and capabilities that leverage web, social, mobile, SMS, email, search, and more to achieve business goals.
- Provide input to the creation of new, innovative, high-value digital experiences to solve a variety of problems and analyzing possible solutions. Work closely with a segment of internal stakeholders and gather external feedback to inform a digital roadmap that will satisfy business objectives, exceed customer needs, and deliver a clear Return on Investment (ROI).
- Assist in managing digital channels, ensuring that we prioritize the maintenance of high-quality experiences, content, design, and ROI. Contribute to the execution of digital programs that put the customer at the center, analyzing consumer insights and research, including competitive analysis, emerging trends, direct consumer and market research, user feedback, voice of customer surveys, digital and healthcare utilization metrics.
- Inform, track, and monitor digital Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all new capabilities and existing digital experiences as assigned. Communicate success clearly to stakeholders and analyze recommended enhancements or changes that could improve outcomes.
- Leverage design thinking and collaboration techniques to collaborate with a subset of stakeholders, gain consensus, deliver execution on the roadmap, and socialize progress.
- Serve as a resource on a range of current and future state digital capabilities, making independent contributions to projects.
- Work closely with technology partners to provide requirements, analyze potential vendor capabilities, collaborate on production and maintenance activities and digital platform performance, and participate in software development sprint reviews.
- Assist in evaluating, procuring, and support managing vendor partners.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree - Business, Marketing, or related program
- Substitutions: 6 years relevant digital marketing experience
- 2-5 years' relevant experience in the area of marketing/digital strategy/ux strategy/digital marketing/digital software product management or related field
- Experience executing on projects that are varied and somewhat complex
- 2-5 years' Agency or consulting experience and/or experience creating and pitching recommendations to clients
- Design, Marketing, product management, and/or market research experience
- Experience in some combination of social media, content strategy, digital analytics tools and software programs, SEO, SEM, and best practices in digital advertising
- Experience defining capabilities and user requirements for digital software applications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly motivated with exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to effectively and competently handle multiple projects simultaneously and the flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes in work objectives, promotions, and available technologies
- Knowledge of evolving best practices, web trends, UX design, and digital marketing best practices
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycle, from planning to delivery
- Experience developing business cases, building ROI, and managing digital marketing programs from planning through execution
- Knowledge of the human-centered design approach
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org