Job ID: J120547
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Collaborates with business owners/stakeholder to understand business needs, processes project specifications, business case development, cost sheet analysis and data sources. Translates business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed, high quality requirements, functional designs, and system supplemental specifications for new applications or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Analyzes data to determine business problem, trends, or opportunities for process improvements. Responsible for testing, and provides root cause analysis and corrective action plan. Responsible for verification that the delivered application requirements meet the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Accountable for identification, documentation, and escalation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Responsible for assisting in the resolution of risks, defects and issues. For smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule and resource allocation up to and including matrix staff. Accountable to provide project status back to the appropriate Management group or customer, staff involved in release co-coordination and/or various PMO groups.
This section lists the major duties and responsibilities of the position. This is not an exhaustive list of all job duties/functions/attributes. Depending on Role, essential responsibilities may also include oversight and management of people and functions described below.
1. Work with customers, application developers, architects, project management and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Involved in aspects and/or full systems development lifecycle and is responsible for creation and maintenance of project lifecycle documents/deliverables (vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals, and training materials).
2. Provide assistance and/or leads application development project deliverables. Obtain appropriate level of signoff as appropriate throughout the project lifecycle.
3. Manage job and project requirements so that projects are completed on time, in scope, within budget, with minimal defects. May help to maintain documentation such as design documents, architecture and flow diagrams.
4. Provide required business and/or subject matter expertise for both project and production related activities. May also participate as a subject matter expert in for new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems.
5. Assure compliance to required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
6. Interfaces with the business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, return on investments and innovative solutions. This includes providing alternative solutions, including vendor solution acquisitions, with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions).
7. Accountable for all aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production UAT defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts. Will interface closely with the business and technical staff on the team during all phases of the project, including unit and system testing, integration and UAT testing culminating with implementation checkout and post implementation support.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Referral Bonus: Level 2
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org