Job ID: J120821
Company: Highmark West Virginia Inc.
Location: Parkersburg, WV, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Supervises and coordinates the day to day activities of the various call centers responding to inquiries received by members, providers, or account representatives across all markets. Select, develop and continuously coach staff to the highest levels of performance. Motivate and team build through the creation of a work environment and conditions that contribute to highest levels of performance.
Work Days/Hours- Mon-Fri 8:30 am -5:15 pm
1. Effectively supervise all assigned personnel:
2. Monitor and manage daily inventories to ensure adequate staffing and resources are available to ensure performance guarantees and established goals are met and maintained. Monitor calls for quality assurance.
3. Oversee the performance of staff in the administration of service of these programs. Select, train, motivate and develop the staff to enhance their performance and behaviors. Create a work environment that recognizes rewards and motivates employees to continuously improve business processes to add greater value to the products and programs supplied to our members. Manage alternative work schedules and actively guide and coach employees provide career development to maximize performance.
4. Research quality issues and responds to error assessments. Maintain department logs and documentation, analyze for trends in order to identify and initiate future pro-active measures.
5. Ensure compliance with all regulatory entities (i.e., DOH, CMS, NCQA, etc.) Create, implement, monitor and report on the policies and procedures to ensure all required business/compliance standards are met. Represent the department compliance audits are it relates to the supervisor functions.
6. Subject matter expert for benefit plan and claims processing.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? Yes
Is Travel Required? Yes
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org