This job represents the intersection of strategy, creative, and process. The incumbent is the relationship manager link between internal marketing strategic teams, internal creative agency, and external vendors. The incumbent articulates, coordinates and tracks campaigns to ensure clients' needs and objectives are met in a way that is on time, in budget, brand consistent, and on strategy. The incumbent also drives the continuous process, technology and skills improvement to develop marketing into a high-performance team with unparalleled execution.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Meet and liaise with marketing and other matrix clients to identify, verify and clearly articulate creative requirements based on strategic marketing briefs or input. Manage the creative project brief deliverable. Engage media, creative and research staff. Ensure regular communication continues throughout the project Track progress against deliverables, issue resolution, budget and lessons learned. Manage internal creative services team schedules and project workflow from concept through production and delivery. Work with creative partners to ensure the work is completed to expectations.
- Work cross-functionally to optimize processes and technology to improve marketing department effectiveness and efficiency. Lead a continuous improvement effort to ensure marketing materials development meets stakeholder and team member needs. Provide new hire and refresher process training and hands-on assistance, as needed.
- Deliver operational efficiencies and high-quality work product. Establish departmental processes and procedures, evaluating the overall flow and quality of work, assuring all products of the department meet quality standards and customer objectives. Revise and improve process as necessary to streamline workflow and adapt to a constantly evolving environment and organizational structure.
- Ensure compliance to required business procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration/Management
- 6 years of progressive and related Account Management or Project Management experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration/Management
- 5 - 7 years in Marketing, Advertising or Creative Service
- 3 - 5 years in Management
- 1 - 3 years in Managing External Advertising Agencies and Internal Creative Services Relationships
- 5 - 7 years in Health and Wellness, the Insurance Industry or Hospital Marketing
- 5 - 7 years in B2B (Business to Business) and B2c (Business to Consumer)
- 5 - 7 years in Management
- Creative Development Process and Tools
- Project Planning and Organization
- Process Development and Oversight
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
- Oral Communications
- Relationship-builder with Unsurpassed Interpersonal Skills
- Detail Oriented
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org