Job ID: J120644
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Apr 25, 2018
Provide technology administration in support of the enterprise wide use of the technology.
1. Advise teams in the planning, designing and utilization of the technology. Consult with project teams on the best use of the technology.
2. Answer technical queries and provide support to project teams and end users. Mentor and train end users in the use of the technology.
3. Provide continuous monitoring of the technology to proactively identify and resolve issues. Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting service levels.
4. Perform backups and recoveries for the supported technology product. Apply updates, patches, and configuration changes.
5. Administer security permissions. Assure compliance to required Corporate standards, procedures, guidelines and processes, including audits.
6. Develop the architecture, frameworks, common components, and best practices for the technology.
7. Document the configuration of the system, system controls, and procedures.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org