Job ID: J120582
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Apr 19, 2018
The Creative & User Experience Design Analysts works closely with business stakeholders across marketing, product, sales and technology to take digital projects from inception to launch, playing a lead role in one of the following areas [but with competency in all: information architecture, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, content strategy, and/or usability and research. Team members should have exceptional collaboration and communication skills, working to bring business objectives to life by building innovative digital experiences for social, mobile, web, and other digital channels, either internally or as part of a relationship with third party digital agencies.
1. Provide subject matter expertise, innovative solutions, and detailed requirements to project teams on multiple, complex projects in one or more of the following areas: information architecture, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, content strategy, and/or usability and research.
2. Responsible for understanding business problems and collaborating with project teams and key stakeholders to take a project from inception through detailed requirements and implementation using one or many of the following methods: brainstorming exercises; sketching; rapid prototyping; research and usability tests; persona development; heuristic analysis; task analysis; and/or user needs analysis.
3. Responsible for developing and maintaining standards, processes, and best practices in either: information architecture, content strategy, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, or usability/research.
4. Build close relationships with digital strategists, marketing, product, and sales to understand strategies to ensure user experiences are designed in alignment with those strategies as they evolve and that standards, processes, and best practices evolve with the strategies.
5. Strong understanding of emerging trends in healthcare and other verticals and analytics that will inform development of best in class, user-centered design experiences.
6. Collaboration with operations and delivery team from inception to implementation in creation and/or review of project deliverables, including but not limited to: project briefs, vision documents, storyboards, wireframes, design pattern libraries, use cases, prototypes, supplemental specifications, user interface design documents, and/or research results.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org