Job ID: J121567
Company: Highmark Health
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
This job develops annual line of business marketing plan and integrated marketing strategies and plans for a portfolio of products and services to advance business goals. Conducts market assessments utilizing primary and secondary research. The incumbent identifies and prioritizes opportunities through situation and competitive analysis to sets objectives. Develops positioning and value proposition messaging for products and services. Manages the team that develops and specifies detailed requirements for multi-channel tactics including direct response (digital, mail, mobile, DRTV, IVR, other), mass media (advertising, PR), sales channel and event marketing. Analyzes and refines campaign plans to continually refine and optimize marketing deliverables. Includes responsibility for both BtoB and BtoC marketing including acquisition, retention and CRM. Manages a staff of marketing managers and analysts across a portfolio of product areas, and works with peer group as leaders of multi-channel marketing to develop capabilities and set standards for marketing.
• Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
• Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
• Creates and implements marketing strategies and integrated plans for portfolio of products and programs in support of the business (or cross-business) units to achieve desired outcomes. Develops plans based on knowledge of the market segment including B to B (group benefit administrators) and B to C (members of groups), product and market segment business strategies and competitive/market dynamics.
• Directs the design of detailed integrated implementation plans and timing for all tactics in marketing plans including measureable objectives, creative brief, marketing messages and claims, campaign data specifications, and creative mandatories. Ensures channel integration in support of the marketing plan; integrated suite of tactics could include direct marketing, advertising the marketing plan; and media planning, public relations, digital and additional channels.
• Develops creative briefs and evaluates creative deliverables from agencies and internal partners. May negotiate and manage strategic relationships including agencies, spokespeople, and consultants. Ensures deliverables meet/advance the Organization's brand.
• Develops marketing requirements for strategic initiatives that impact marketing, and when needed own and drive the development of marketing capabilities as strategic initiative owners.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree - Marketing, Business, or related field
6 years' of experience in lieu of degree
Master's Degree - Marketing, Business, or related field
• 7 years' experience developing and managing the direct marketing strategy and process of planning, creative development, distribution and analysis
• 5 years' leadership experience
• Experience in the marketing of health or other insurance products
• Demonstrated solid reputation and working relationships with executive management
• Demonstrated experience in creativity, major process improvement and innovation
• High standard of professional conduct
• Excellent business writing skills
• Inspires and leads others towards high levels of performance
• Experience in effectively prioritizing and managing a large volume of projects to completion
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org