Job ID: J121791
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Assists in providing analysis services in a defined project. Assists in developing requirements and supplemental specifications for new, less complex applications, processes and initiatives. Analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing, less complex applications. Collaborates with the customer/partner/business areas to identify requirements, projects specifications, business case development and cost sheet analysis.
Assist in verification that the less complex delivered application code or process meets the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Assists with identification and documentation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Assist with the resolution of risks, defects and issues. For smaller, less complex projects or initiatives, may be accountable for project schedule. Provides project status to the appropriate Management group or customer, release co-coordinator and/or various PMO groups.
1. Works with customers, application developers, architects, project management and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Assists in the full systems development lifecycle and is responsible for creation and maintenance of less complex project lifecycle documents/deliverables (vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals, and training materials)
2. Provide assistance on less complex application development project deliverables – e.g. vision document, supplemental specifications, user design, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals, and training materials.
3. Manage job and project requirements so that less complex projects are completed on time, in scope, within budget, and with minimal defects. May help to maintain documentation such as design documents, architecture and flow diagrams.
4. Assist in providing required business and/or technical support for both project and production related activities.
5. Assure compliance to required standards and ensure all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project
6. Interfaces with business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, return on less complex investments and innovative solutions. This includes providing alternative solutions, including vendor solution acquisitions, with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions).
7. Accountable for all aspects of less complex testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production and UAT defects are realized. Wil interface closely with the business and technical staff on the team during all phases of the project, including unit and system testing, integration and UAT testing culminating with implementation checkout and post implementation support.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY (People Management Responsibility)
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org