Job ID: J121917
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Writes, formats, and maintains Administrative Policy and Procedure (instruction) manuals, how-to guides, quick reference guides, help files, and FAQs. This type of work requires professional level knowledge of the relevant existing system processes and procedures, a methodical nature, clear and detailed writing, and consultation with various Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), through e-mail, meetings, or teleconferences.
Must acquire a detailed knowledge and understanding of new processes and procedures as they are proposed and developed for application to end users. This requires working with analysts and developers of processes and systems and the end users of processes and systems.
The purposes of this position are:
1) to teach someone how to use a specific product or service
2) to describe the policies/procedures that are implemented by Highmark and applied to specific area.
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Generally possesses 5 or more years of related, progressive experience in technical writing.
• Knowledge of PC tools such as MS Office Suite
• 5 or more years of related, progressive experience in technical writing. B.A. in Technical Writing or related communications field.
• 4 years’ experience in a healthcare environment with specific emphasis on insurance and managed care programs, including at least 2 years in writing about such programs.
• Certification in Information Mapping or structured writing, Information Mapping or Project Management preferred
• Ability to prioritize and work under time constraints and meet project deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, curiosity and attention to detail are highly desired
Referral level payout 4
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org