This job is responsible for managing complex projects or ad hoc initiatives that directly influence the Organization's Sales and Sales Operations divisions, financial profitability; enhance or maintain its operational capabilities and effectiveness; and improve or maintain its reputation with internal or external customers. The position provides input and responds to issues and questions, supporting initiatives that span ongoing business processes, migrating new business units to new capabilities and/or supporting strategic initiatives.
- Sales Enablement: Meet with Sales Management and staff to: provide day-to-day support, facilitate on-boarding new users and identifying training needs, KPI's/Analytics/Reporting needs, change management/ user adoption, identify and promote best practices, conduct webinars/seminars, produce project communications, lead focus groups and Ambassador Program, coach and identify Value Realization gaps, project management, assist in gathering business requirements. Promote consultative selling, serve as a conduit for communicating marketing plans to sales and to provide continuous feedback from sales for Value Realization, and other project work as needed.
- Project Responsibilities: Provide client relationship management (CRM) process/tool consultation, oversight and/or leads, multi-faceted or complex medium to large projects (e.g. strategic initiatives, enterprise-wide or cross-functional projects) that impact Sales and Sale Operations. Attend project kick-off meetings to represent the department and the customers we support. Work with the project managers to provide input and approval on tasks that are needed for the team on the project plan. Ensure all tasks performed by the team are completed on-time and within quality standards, as well as issues/risks are escalated and plans are in place to address. Lead ad hoc high priority projects sponsored by executive level management that have high visibility and strategic focus. Assemble and work with matrixed teams to define the problem, identify impacts, and propose short/long term solutions to these high priority projects. Present recommendations to executive level management for review/approval. Execute upon the plan, and deliver the approved solution with high attention to quality and a rapid turn-around.
- Lead Responsibilities: Provide subject-matter consultation, direction and guidance to other analysts, as well as oversight of day-to-day assignments and project activities. Ensure the execution of these assignments meet customer expectations, issues/risks are escalated early and often to management and projects are managed within the constraints of scope, schedule and budget. Train new analysts and mentors existing analysts on CRM processes, tools, best practices, and tasks performed (e.g. Salesforce admin functions, new user onboarding/training, developing and running reports for upper level management, data governance, etc.). Meet with manager on a weekly basis to discuss staffing concerns, training needs, priorities, and any additional coaching needed to improve overall performance of the team.
- Salesforce Roadmap/Strategic Planning: Support the business planning process which contributes towards proper management of key initiatives, often supporting sales processes, product portfolio and underwriting performance for the Sales divisions. Work with Sales management and staff to identify those system capabilities and features needed to meet their business goals over a 3 year period (e.g. develops user and management surveys to collect feedback, researches capabilities offered by other vendors, reviews the AppExchange and other resources to find new technology solutions that will streamline/simplify CRM processes, and works with Salesforce.com account representative to discuss pros/cons of latest features available in their customer releases). Assist in the development of a strategic plan and roadmap working with internal management and Information Systems that provides steps on how to reach those business goals based on the system capabilities/features recommended. Assist in the presentation of the plan/roadmap to senior level management for buy-in/agreement. Work with the other analysts to execute the plan and reviews progress towards completion with management.
- Reporting Responsibilities: Create and deliver timely and accurate recurring and ad hoc analysis and reports. Compile, analyze, manipulate, and validate data to create and deliver recurring reports that influence capabilities and needs. Utilize SalesForce.com application to understand client status and develop client reporting for Sales. Partner with the Sales staff and management to understand business needs and develop reporting to meet those needs.
- Sales and Marketing Customer Solutions Support: Coordinate the development of content/format and create/publish the final version of various client/prospect presentations/placements used by the Sales Executives and Client Managers and Sales Management in the Sales process. Develop or coordinate the development of content and format of various executive presentations for use by the Divisional Vice Presidents and Sr Vice President to communicate divisional results and/or strategic issues to the corporation’s Executives or external customers. Coordinate with Sales and Subject Matter Experts in all areas of the organization to ensure timely and accurate completion and publishing of the final response to all Central Region Sales RFPs. Coordinate with Messaging Solutions and Subject Matter Experts in all respective areas to assist in the timely and accurate update of RFP information maintained in the Qvidian application. Maintain system administration duties including access control and architecture of the Qvidian RFP application.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration or related field or 6 years applicable experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree - Business Administration or related field
- 7 - 10 years experience working with CRM processes/tools; possess a deep knowledge of CRM processes/tools by demonstrating that across a broad spectrum of complex issues and problems
- 3 - 5 years working knowledge and experience with advanced functions in common desktop tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in a role that includes cross-functional problem resolution and project management supporting Sales, Marketing, Finance, or related area
- PA Producer license with lines of authority in Accident, Life, Casualty
- 3 years extensive insurance product knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, as well as delegate appropriately to other team members
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal and professional experience interacting with management; Proficient presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including financial and data analysis
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong conflict management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of other Organization applications such as ICIS, eClipse, Pega/FLOW, INSINQ/CSD, Field Quoting Tool, and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the Organization's products, services, and processes
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org