Job ID: J122052
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Apr 25, 2018
Designs, develops and implements marketing communication programs to promote the organization’s products, services and/or operational initiatives. Involves a variation of paid, owned and earned media communication and event strategy development and implementation using media such as magazines, TV, radio, email marketing, Internet, live events, electronic training delivery methods, press or direct mail, among others, for internal and external audiences. May involve use of sponsorship, events and sales promotions. May involve budget tracking and measurement of the effectiveness of the programs.
1. Performs communications consultation activities for the organization and its diversified businesses or producers.
2. Has ownership to develop and implement in areas such as public relations, communications, events, training acitivites, media relations and advertising activities and other projects and initiatives as assigned.
3. Tracks and measures effectiveness of strategies.
4. Communicate effectively and serve in a consultative role with management, co-workers and external audiences
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org