Job ID: J120553
Company: Allegheny Clinic
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: May 2, 2018
Performs various imaging procedures in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
•Using the team based approach, assists in the coordination of patient care under supervision of the health care provider.
• Prepares and rooms patients within the clinical practice setting according to standardized work flows.
• Assists providers with examination and procedures.
• Provides follow up with patients at designated intervals via patient's preferred method (telephone, electronic, written) in accordance with provider instructions. Notifies patients of test results under the direction of provider in a timely manner.
• Prepares exam room for patient visit. Ensures adequate inventory of medical supplies. Ensures all patient treatment areas are at all times stocked with the appropriate supplies using established inventory standards.
• Documents accurately in the electronic health record (EHR) according to established standards and work flows.
• May perform blood draws.
• Accurately performs clerical office functions and other duties as assigned.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org