This job identifies overarching telesales/telemarketing strategy, executes that strategy, and leads the day to day operational responsibilities of the channel. The incumbent primarily oversees an internal Highmark staff of licensed agents accountable for procuring and meeting new sales targets and retention targets for the Senior markets across PA, DW and WV. Incumbent may also be responsible for overseeing vendor partners, ensuring they consistently meet key performance targets. Maintain quality and compliance assurance across all aspects of the internal/vendor teams. Align, communicate, and work closely with the marketing, member experience, operations, and customer service teams.
- Create and lead telesales/telemarketing strategy. Enable robust capabilities and expansion of volume and growth for the channel
- Actively manage internal Telesales activities inclusive of new sales and retention; responsible for leads and sales goals and holding internal team to performance, sales and telephone metrics. Achieve or exceed all monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Achieve or exceed all monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Actively coach internal and external representatives for improved performance and skills development to achieve key performance indicators. Oversee development of call guidelines and scripts. Motivate and coach the team to identify, qualify, and nurture the descriptive lead development process
- Document processes, work flows and data definitions for the support of mapping data and business processes. Analyze results and make specific recommendations for process and program improvement
- Lead training efforts on the system, processes, campaigns (objectives and strategy), products and solutions; Conduct analysis of call center performances and make recommendation on how to improve overall production
- Work with the data analyst to create standard reports to use to monitor operations and use to review with the executive staff; Perform cost-benefit analysis and identify cost efficiencies
- Work with critical stakeholders to ensure that qualified leads are being assigned correctly in the sales channel. Ensure the team has appropriate visibility into the leads and followed-up by business development community within the enterprise CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of progressive experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years of experience in telesales/telemarketing and sales
- 4 years managing telemarketing and sales
- Call Center sales and/or retention experience required
- Process improvement/Analysis background required
- Experience managing lead generation and development with an outbound telemarketing team
- B2B2C, D2C sales and marketing experience
- Medicare product experience
- Experience using and training CRM and marketing automation applications (Salesforce.com, Unica)
- Considerable knowledge of and experience with the use of quality or continuous improvement tools, techniques, practices
- Dedication to high quality customer and client service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external employees, managers, clients and customers
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan a schedule of enterprise wide activities across a large geography with time sensitive deadlines
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org