Execute a process to develop a security architecture that processes information of various levels of sensitivity. The security architecture must be compliant with existing enterprise technical security control requirements models. Produce gap analysis documentation to identify any gaps between specific technical security requirements and the architecture of the system and provide detailed technical recommendations on appropriate mitigation measures. Advise and consult clients responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of technical security controls on appropriate application of existing security services to solve their problems or enable new business opportunities. Research and evaluate new security technologies to be used as point solutions to gaps where the project is unable to take advantage of or needing greater functionality than reusable enterprise security services. The security architecture work will include network security, network defense, operating system security identity, authentication and authorization, data protection, application security, activity audit and monitoring, mobile computing security, and partner/vendor access to corporate systems/data.
- Enhance security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies.
- Implement security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- May begin to provide leadership and mentoring in the areas of expertise and architecture to peers, developers, management and business users including technical expertise, coaching, and ad-hoc training.
- Support assurance compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Experience in preparing, maintaining and presenting architecture diagrams and data models for IAM projects
- Deep understanding of IAM capabilities in the areas of Identity Lifecycle, Authentication, Authorization, Auditing, Access Governance, Administration, Provisioning, Certifications, Analytics, etc.
- Deep understanding of Privileged Access Management capabilities like Privileged Identity Management, Password Vaulting, Privilege Elevation, Session Brokering, Session Recording, and Break-the-Glass
- Deep understanding of Authentication capabilities like Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Risk Based Authentication, OTP, Federation, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Smart Cards, RADIUS, etc.
- Direct hands on experience with large scale IAM projects in a health care provider sector and lead large scale transformational initiatives
- Experience with Enterprise IAM platforms like SailPoint, Oracle IAM, Microsoft Azure AD, RACF, LDAP, CyberArk, etc
- Provide experience and insight into IAM development process to ensure that security objectives are met
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Interface with product architecture team and development teams to ensure that IAM controls will interoperate with other security development efforts
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, or Engineering
- Master’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 5 - 7 years' experience architecting solutions
- 5 - 7 years' experience in Information Security
- Experience communicating with business partners
- 7 - 10 years' experience architecting solutions
- Business communication skills, both written and verbal and able to solve unconventional problems
- Understanding of the TCP/IP protocol stack, application protocols such as SNMP, SMTP, DNS, and DHCP; IPSec and SSL VPNs; SSL/TLS protocol knowledge
- Understanding of the information technology and information security industries, their current developments, trends, issues, and fundamental concepts
- In-depth expertise in analyzing a wide spectrum of technical systems and services robustness and needs, and making practical recommendations to address them
- Detailed knowledge of web, mobile, and client application security vulnerabilities, attack methods, and countermeasures
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as HITRUST, ISO 27001, CobiT, ITIL
- Knowledge of ubiquitous encryption technologies (PGP, SSH, SSL, etc.) and common protocols (RADIUS, LDAP, KERBEROS, SAML, etc.)
- Participate in evaluations and recommend solutions to support enterprises security controls including: networking, firewalls, IDS/IPS, data loss prevention, application security, infrastructure security, and data security
- Expert level experience in Authentication and Access management Services
- 2-3 years of software development experience is desirable.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), etc.
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org