Job ID: J122071
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Work with Pharmacy Markets business owners, stakeholders and other management, as required, to achieve Pharmacy Markets growth objectives. Organize and coordinate Pharmacy Markets activities to focus on the successful delivery of desired results. Monitor and evaluate the progress, status and alignment of activities. Perform corrective action as needed to maintain the viability, relevance and timeliness of the work. Communicate regularly and effectively with customers regarding issues or concerns. Depending on the Pharmacy Markets business unit, may be responsible for one or more of the following:
1. Implement product/program designs and ensure quality standards, financial performance, and regulations are met. Develop and establish standardized processes and effective measurement, evaluation and improvement methods. Implement interventions that result in continuous measurable improvements. Work collaboratively with business owners to identify areas where improvements are needed and to develop and monitor appropriate action plans to ensure a consistent focus on priority issues. General knowledge of key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
2. Analyze data processes, business processes, and interfaces to support multiple areas which will include program (and/or vendor) oversight, using appropriate measurement processes and potential audits. Gather and analyze information, designs and test solutions to problems and formulates plans. Make decisions that refine and improve known practices or develops new approaches.
3. Work with multidisciplinary teams within Pharmacy Markets, other Highmark departments, and external vendors to ensure program effectiveness and general project management. Make independent contributions to projects as well as contributes and manages some small to medium projects, when applicable.
4. Accountability for escalated or complex issue resolution.
5. Develop business and pharmacy benefit solutions to satisfy mutually agreed upon goals and objectives; conduct problem solving resolution and decision making sessions for complex issues and projects; promote a culture of performance excellence and continuous quality improvement.
6. Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Establish routine informational exchanges, based upon proposed product designs, prospective goal setting, strategic planning and implementation activities. Identify and articulate problems to management, steering committees and/or project sponsors.
7. Research and develop competitive pharmacy benefit offerings and ensure proper positioning in the marketplace. Focus on achieving optimal member experience and continued viability of the pharmacy product portfolio.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? No
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org