Job ID: J121639
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: May 23, 2018
Assists in the physical delivery and ongoing support of less complex event monitoring with products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions. Assists in performing less complex tasks including, but not limited to configuration, maintenance, and software upgrades of monitoring tools and applications. Assists in providing less complex operational support and analysis for monitoring events within the organizations IT equipment including; network, mainframe, linux servers, windows servers, desktops, printers, storage devices, and a variety of applications. Experience with event management tools such as Splunk, Netcool, SCOM, SCORCH, vRealize, IBM Netcool Operations Insight is preferred.
1. Assists in performing less complex operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to Splunk, SCOM (Microsoft System Center Operations Manager), SCORCH (Microsoft System Center Orchestrator), VMware vRealize, IBM Netcool Operations Insight.
2. Assists in performing less complex analysis and resolve problems that aid in detecting and escalating exceptions to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
3. Assists in the completion of less complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
4. Assures compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org