Job ID: J122847
Company: Highmark Health
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Responsible for the development, design and delivery of all employee communications and communications programs that support the Highmark brand, vision, mission and strategic direction. Supports departments throughout Highmark and its diversified businesses and affiliates by collaborating with various levels of management to position strategic Corporate messages. The incumbent will be responsible for consulting with all levels of management throughout Highmark’s core business and its diversified businesses to proactively identify and develop key messages and determine the appropriate media channels to deliver them.
1. Develop, plan, research, write, edit and deliver vital business and job-related information using electronic media and/or paper (HighWire intranet, micro-websites, animated console ads, launch page headlines/links, electronic memos) to inform employees about our company’s strategies, policies, initiatives, direction and products.
2. Develop, plan, research, write and edit articles for the employee monthly newsletter.
3. Ensure that messages support the company’s mission, vision and strategic direction, and that internal messages align with external messages.
4. Develop and implement communications related to special events for internal clients, including the Integrated Delivery Network.
5. Develop and implement internal communications plans with respect to special projects or large corporate campaigns.
6. Develop, write and edit bulletin board materials throughout all corporate locations.
7. Develop, write and supervise delivery of all digital screen materials throughout all corporate and employee clinic locations.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org