Job ID: J123631
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Home, PA, United States
Facility: Work From Home
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: May 24, 2018
The incumbent will be managing a specified territory for new sales of Senior Products line of business including; Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans (SecurityBlue and FreedomBlue), Medicare supplemental plans (MedigapBlue) and Medicare prescription drug plan (Blue Rx). Influencing community based organizations to build a collaborative relationship to develop prospects and promote interest in Highmark products. Implementing sales strategies to meet or exceed enrollment targets and achieve established sales objectives. Delivering sales presentations to Medicare eligible audiences in a group setting as well as in a home setting regarding Senior Products lines of business.
**This is a Work From Home role but will require daily travel to the following counties in PA: Columbia, Montour, North Umberland, Schuylkill, ½ of Dauphin, Lebanon, Berks, and Lancaster
• Bachelor's Degree or four (4) years experience in sales
• Two (2) to four (4) years experience in direct sales or as a Member Retention or Customer Service
• PA or WV Producer License with lines of authority in Accident and Health or must be obtained within 45 days of hire
• Demonstrated knowledge of Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare supplemental plans and Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.
• Strong presentation skills and demonstrated understanding of traditional selling concepts and strategies.
• Demonstrated negotiation and presentation skills.
• Experience with PC software including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* For some jobs, relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis (e.g. 4 years relevant work experience equals a Bachelor’s degree). This relevant experience must be clearly defined.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1) Communicate effectively through the proper use of written and verbal communication with senior audiences, all internal levels of management and community based organizations.
• Responsible for managing a specified territory for new sales of Senior Products line of business including; Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans (SecurityBlue and FreedomBlue), Medicare supplemental plans (MedigapBlue) and Medicare prescription drug plan (Blue Rx).
• Implement sales strategies to meet or exceed enrollment targets and achieve established sales objectives
• Develop and deliver sales presentations to Medicare eligible audiences on all Senior Products lines of business in public venues.
3) Relationship Management
• Influence community based organizations to build a collaborative relationship to develop prospects and promote interest in Highmark products.
• Initiates the development of sales/community activities by engaging key contacts in assigned territories and supporting community, businesses and legislative based events.
• Create and maintain a presence in businesses and organizations who influence the decisions of individual Medicare eligible’s including pharmacies and local government agencies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org