This job plans, researches, evaluates, designs and develops Sailpoint Identity IQ instances by applying engineering, hardware and software design theories and principles to develop a compatible Sailpoint system infrastructure in line with organizational strategies. Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of ISRM Infrastructure components such as operating systems, software tools, and utilities. Conducts studies of ISRM Infrastructure performance and traffic analysis. Determines systems design requirements and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Generate ISRM Infrastructure engineering policies, standards and procedures. Mentors team members.
- Build Sailpoint connectors to decentralized applications
- Build Sailpoint custom rules and workflows
- Customize and configure Sailpoint Identity IQ
- Perform Sailpoint version upgrades
- Implements Sailpoint integrations with other enterprise technologies and applications
- Defines new access request and provisioning processes and workflows
- Lead teams in clearly defining requirements, deliverables and timeframes. Escalate issues and make recommendations to resolve them to the appropriate audience.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting ISRM Sailpoint Infrastructure.
- Develop and/or deliver technical training in complex technical areas. Mentor less senior staff in the execution of their duties.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of ISRM Infrastructure projects.
- Implement, monitor, configure, and maintain security systems.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor's Degree – Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 7 years of Information Security Engineering
- Master's Degree – Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 7-10 years of experience with information security and systems analysis
- 7-10 years with Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 7-10 years with Operating Systems and Software Administration
- 7-10 years developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- 7 - 10 years of experience with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- 3-5 years of experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- 7-10 years of IT /information security risk advisory experience
- 7-10 years of in-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
- 7-10 years of Database Management, System Administration and Software Development Lifecycle
- 10-15 years experience with information security and systems analysis
- Sailpoint configuration/customization
- Java development (beanshell)
- Active Directory, LDAP, RACF
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Apps and Suites, Windows server, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security +
Referral Payout Level: 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org