Coordinates inbound account orders to meet the daily schedule for ordering account shipments. This would include assisting warehouse staff in order pick planning as required. Monitors the progress of order requests in order to assure that the product is supplied on the time period required by the members.
Reconciles daily orders to shipments, assuring that orders are completed for shipment per the regular schedule, including working with Sourcing Agents in regard to special orders. Maintains production schedule in order to provide complete invoice with each order on a same day basis.
Researches all information needed to solve customer service based problems. This includes follow up on known issue
Answers all telephone calls and controls the security system that limits access to the facility. Receive written and telephoned orders from the individual customers and provides appropriate information as requested.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills in all aspects of on-going interactions (written, via telephone, and person to person) that occur with hospital personnel, vendors, sales representatives, and fellow employees in the routine performance of these duties in order to maintain Service Excellence.
- members as requested.
- Arranges for courier service for “will call: orders as needed by the customers.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
High school diploma or GED
Minimum of one year billing experience in a health care organization
Must have excellent computer skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org