Job ID: J124539
Company: Highmark Health
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jun 6, 2018
Responsible for definition, planning and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and management of interdependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Includes the management of a group of internal exempt and/or matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the program(s) to deliver solutions for the business.
1. Works with business and technical organizations to drive out program strategy and approach. Organizes, plans, and maintains Program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
2. Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Lead Project Managers and Program team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program.
3 .Work with Executive Sponsor and Business Owner of a Program, and other management as required, to achieve the Program objectives. Acquire understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area."
4. Monitor, evaluate and report on Program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to Program and strategic goals. Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the Program.
5. Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Deliver presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle.
6. Adhere to Highmark project management methods, project lifecycle methodologies, and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org