The Executive Total Rewards (ExTR) Consultant plays a key role in the planning, design, administration, communication and compliance of Company executive compensation and benefit programs. This role provides consultative services to executives throughout their entire lifecycle, from hiring and onboarding to termination and retirement. Successful delivery of ExTR services involves collaboration with the ExTR team, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Legal, Finance, Audit, HR Business Partners.
- Conduct market benchmarking and prepare compensation proposals for new and revised executive roles, providing consultation to HRPBs, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers as needed. Prepare compensation side-by-sides and peer analysis for all executive roles and include 5-year cash flow projections for senior level executives.
- Administer and oversee non-qualified retirement plans, including open enrollment, deferrals, FICA tax collection, company contributions and distributions. Assist with the communications and/or executive consultations needed due to plan changes, periodic transactions, etc.
- Provide consultative services for newly hired/promoted executives on all executive compensation & benefit programs. Also consult retiring and retired executives, working with external financial advisers when requested.
- Manage the the Long-term Incentive Program, including tracking exceptions and producing accurate payment calculations in Workday. Provide Finance with quarterly accruals and manage the annual audit process. Facilitate communication for LTIP payouts and new plan roll-out.
- Oversee the collection and execution of restricted covenant agreements, retention bonus agreements, etc. Monitor one-time-payments for executives and facilitate approval of bonus payments in a timely manner.
- Assist with the administration of Board of Directors compensation and benefits. Collaborate with external compensation consultants and internal Benefits department.
- Partipate as an ExTR subject matter expert in projects and company initiatives. Projects are generally diverse in subject matter and are typically complex and large in scope.
- Remain current on legislative and IRS regulations relative to retirement plans and compensation practices. Ensure compliance with ERISA, 409a, DOL and IRS.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management or Business Management or Accounting required.
- Certified Comp Professional (CCP) preferred
- Sr. Professional in HR (SPHR) preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- 3-5 years of Consulting AND
- 2-3 years of Compensation OR
- 5-7 years Human Resources
- Business Consulting
- Analytical Skills
- Compensation Management
- Communication Skills
- Executive Benefit Programs
- Excellent Multi-Tasker
- Human Resources Consulting
- Microsoft Excel
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org