Job ID: J125989
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jul 5, 2018
The Supervisor Learning Solutions provides oversight to ensure work accuracy on all levels of operational business processes and projects, including planning and assigning tasks to Corporate Learning Delivery Team. Forecast and monitor learning services capacity and resources with organization priorities and demands. The incumbent guides team members to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior management, steering committees and project sponsors, establish and maintain customer touch points. The position provides coaching, consultation and mentoring to Corporate Learning Delivery team members to include but not limited to: instruction, guidance and verification of others work, delegation of assignments, training, monitoring and providing input to employee performance, participating in the interview process, and facilitating the attainment of department goals. The supervisor evaluates learning team member and student performance against project and delivery objectives and business results including but not limited to production and quality and overall learning effectiveness. In addition, the supervisor enhances learning effectiveness with improved learning technology, best practices, and upskilling learning team members.
1. Plan and assign Corporate Learning Delivery Team personnel, provide delivery oversight and ensure work accuracy on operational business processes as they relate to training. To include:
2. This position has duties of instructing, directing and verifying the work of Corporate Learning Delivery staff. These duties include:
3. Guide Corporate Learning Delivery team members to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external vendors.
4. Leads, influences or negotiates others to achieve desired work results and works effectively with others to achieve common goals and exercises effective interpersonal influence. Coaches and mentors team members; writes proposals for training or non training interventions and works with all levels of management to identify needs and negotiate to fulfill those needs.
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
IV. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? No
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Is Travel Required? Yes
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org