Job ID: J126742
Company: Highmark Health
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
This job directs the Allegheny Health Network Talent Acquisition function and leads a strategic recruitment team. Develops recruitment strategy to achieve quality of hire, time to fill and diversity targets. Places emphasis on improving nurse recruitment strategy, workforce planning and workforce productivity. Oversees all strategic partnerships related to Talent Acquisition vendors, processes and programs. Partners with HRBP’s to inform and influence senior business leaders on key Talent Acquisition issues, actions and strategies. Oversees and develops departmental policies and processes.
• Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
• Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
• Directs Allegheny Health Network Talent Acquisition function while advancing recruitment strategy by setting the overall strategic direction. Recommends, develops, and implements all aspects of recruitment and staffing policies and processes. Drives company strategy by working closely with senior leaders, providing insight, suggesting resources and tools to enhance the Talent Acquisition process.
• Leads targeted executive searches as well as providing leadership of critical vacancies. Leads development of high volume recruitment strategies. Develops, implements and monitors a proactive nurse recruitment strategy. In tandem with the executive and HRBP team leads. Implements workforce planning strategy through an assessment of business need, monitors workforce productivity.
• Develops and drives pipeline strategies in tandem with enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Researches and implements progressive tactics to continuously improve Talent Acquisition process and quality. Develops metrics to measure the activities and effectiveness of current Talent Acquisition activities and uses this information to drive process and performance improvements. Benchmarks and builds best-in-class recruitment practices to improve functional efficiency and to lower costs. Reinforces adoption of standardized workforce planning/talent forecasting methodology to improve sourcing strategies and talent acquisition responsiveness. Collaborates within and across enterprise teams to support recruitment process improvements and sharing of best practices to continuously evaluate customer experience.
• Partners with the recruiting team and HRBPs to inform & influence senior business leaders in client areas on key talent acquisition issues, actions, and strategies. Interprets business requirements and translating them into successful recruitment solutions. Drives proactive candidate pipelining, slate quality, and diversity.
• Ensures functional team effectively executes the full cycle recruitment process, including creative sourcing, resume evaluation, and candidate screening for their functional recruitment. Monitors requisition volume in partnership with recruiters and assigns activity to team members based on volume, expertise, skill level, etc. Develops team that leverages innovative candidate sourcing to produce sustainable talent pipelines of active and passive candidates for all relevant functional areas.
• Remains current with EEO/AA guidelines/regulations, federal, state and local laws and employment issues.
• Evaluates labor market data on a regular cadence, with an emphasis on critical roles. Partner with compensation team to address compensation competitiveness as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration/Management, Human Resources or other related area
Substitutions (Acceptable substitutions in lieu of a degree 1 ½ years’ experience = 1 year college)
Master’s Degree - Business Administration/Management, Human Resources or other related area
• 10 years' Human Resource or related work experience, ideally including a combination of both corporate and agency environments
• 5 years' leadership experience (TA, ER, HRBP)
• Prior experience to include: using an applicant tracking system (ATS) to source, track, and measure results; working in an OFCCP regulated environment; leading a team of recruiters
• Experience with Workday (ATS/HRIS)
• AIRS recruitment certifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Expert knowledge in candidate sourcing skills using a wide array of techniques, focus on direct sourcing
• Experience leading the recruitment process
• Ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and constantly re-prioritize with ease.
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Self motivated and acts with a sense of integrity and urgency and a strong customer focus
• History of successful interaction and ability to build credibility with senior-level business executives and the ability to influence decision making and negotiate with candidates and customers
• Experience with process improvement tools, service level agreements (SLAs), and recruiting metrics
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
(List % of time traveling)
0% - 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org