Job ID: J126810
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jul 10, 2018
This position is responsible for the uninterrupted operation, repair and maintenance of building systems and the implementation of construction projects in corporate and subsidiary facilities, including the data center. Will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance performed on these systems: fire suppression systems, sprinkler systems, electrical distribution equipment, emergency generators, lighting and plumbing systems, recycle and confidential destruction operations, Mosler Telelift System, chilled water and condenser water distribution systems, water treatment systems, air distribution systems, UPS systems, loading dock equipment, glass and door repairs, kitchen equipment and PC-based building automated control systems and computer room air conditioning units.
1. Operate, maintain, test and inspect, troubleshoot and repair new and existing building systems and equipment, including fire suppression systems, sprinkler systems, emergency generators, plumbing systems, chilled water and condenser water distribution systems, water treatment systems, air distribution systems, UPS systems, kitchen and refrigeration equipment, temperature controls and PC-based building automated controls systems, kitchen and refrigeration equipment, computer room air conditioning units and UPS and battery systems. Maintain and update records of the building systems drawings and documentation.
2. Operate, maintain, test and inspect, troubleshoot and repair new and existing electrical equipment and systems, including interior and exterior lighting, transformers, panelboards, low and medium voltage switchgear, Mosler telelift system, elevators and lift systems, controls systems, UPS and battery systems, power distribution units and power monitoring systems. Maintain and update building records of the electrical systems drawings and documentation.
3. Monitor, command and interpret the PC- based building automated controls system to monitor, schedule, operate and change the building’s HVAC and electrical systems’ operations. Perform analysis and diagnosis of existing building systems to determine means to improve the operation of the equipment, reduce energy consumption and improve service level to the corporation.
4. Respond to daily maintenance work orders requested by employees in corporate and subsidiary facilities.
5. Perform basic repairs and functions related to carpentry, roofing, walls, floors and ceiling systems, doors, office furniture, restrooms, recycling and confidential destruction operations, loading dock equipment and other routine building maintenance.Perform general housekeeping, such as cleaning and painting equipment, walls and floors, recycling collection and destruction, snow and debris removal from parking lots and grounds.
6. Provide technical support and construction oversight services to Facilities Management staff and the data center building operations.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Unusual Working Conditions
This position may be required to work a steady shift of evening hours, day shift or combination of both, weekends. The position is expected to work weekend shifts, scheduled holidays and is subject to 24x7 emergency calls.
The work environment can include working indoors and outdoors, exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures and high noise levels, working in confined spaces and at extreme heights.
This position requires physical labor, including standing and walking for long periods of time, climbing ladders and stairs, lifting at least 55 pounds and the ability to access high, low and tight spaces.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org