HM Health Solutions is seeking an Information Security Analyst, Threat Management. As part of the Information Security Operations Center (ISOC), the Threat Management Information Security Analyst will conduct security event monitoring activities, perform initial investigations into reported or detected security incidents, evaluate Proxy, Firewall, and Email requests for excessive security risk, and work to mature detection capabilities across the Highmark Health family of organizations.
- Conduct L1 and L2 security monitoring and incident review using a Security Information and Event Management platform (SIEM)
- Review NetFlow, Endpoint, Database, and various other security-relevant logs for anomalies
- Complete tasks to enable the on time, within budget, and in-scope delivery of information security projects
- Present new and existing information security information to workforce and management
- Assist in incident response procedures
- Conduct security review for Proxy, Firewall, and Email related requests
- Develop detection strategy for various security technologies, and work with Engineering to implement
- Respond to audit evidence requests relating to Security Monitoring procedure and coverage
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s Degree - Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of Information Security, Governance, Risk and/or Compliance, Information Technology or Business Analysis
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Information Security and Systems Analysis
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Information Security Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions and activities
- 3 - 5 years of experience developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- 3 - 5 years of experience with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- 5 - 7 years of experience with information security and systems analysis
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- IT/information security risk advisory experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience such as ARCHER
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocol
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- CompTIA Security+, Network+
- GCIH, GCIA, GMON, GSEC
- Knowledge of and experience with SIEM platforms, log analysis and correlation, security event monitoring, and security operations.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems event logs, including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and zOS.
- Knowledge and experience with network/firewall administration, system administration, and system hardening principles.
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
0 %- 25%
Referral Payout Level: 4
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org