The Marketing Analyst will support the United Concordia Dental Marketing department by collecting data through multiple internal and external systems to deliver business insights and identify trends to help drive decision making.
In support of the business needs of the Marketing department, the Marketing Analyst will create and run detailed reports, analyze metrics, identify trends and articulate the findings to the marketing team.
- Passion for creating actionable insights from data that drive marketing strategy, better customer experiences and budget decisions.
- Proficient in Google Analytics 360 with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Tableau
- Work closely with the Marketing team and leadership to understand the strategy, goals, objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Distill complex data into actionable insights and develop reports for senior leaders.
- Lead the analytics planning and design efforts of multiple marketing campaigns prior to the release of these campaigns in market.
- Partner with Information Technology teams to define and execute data strategies, segmentation, propensity modelling and attribution measurement in order to create closed-loop reporting and executive-level marketing dashboards.
- Evaluate, recommend, implement, and leverage technology to gather data that creates insights necessary to improve digital marketing performance and campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to create technology roadmap for best-in-class marketing analytics.
- Interpret marketing campaign objectives and create automated marketing activity and performance reports in support of those KPIs that can be leveraged by marketing and business leaders to turn insights into outcomes.
- Partner with Marketing, IT, and others across United Concordia Dental to understand broad technology and platform roadmaps, consulting on the implementations to ensure these platforms align with marketing data platforms and objectives.
- Ability to produce concise and effective post-campaign reports, presentations and dashboards appropriate for executive level distribution.
- Some experience collecting performance data from multiple marketing technology vendors and platforms including external media agency partners, social media channels, blog websites, email systems, Sales Force CRM, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Google, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and others.
- Produce standardized monthly reports as well as ad-hoc reports as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Google Analytics 360 and/or other web analytics platform expertise.
- Strong analytical skills, and must be able to assemble, analyze and interpret data, create executive summaries and deliver important business insights
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office applications, including intermediate capabilities with Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- High degree of internet savviness, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital marketing and media trends
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment serving as a catalyst for change and managing multiple work streams simultaneously
- The ability to understand and explain complex issues, but also clearly identify and communicate the situation at a high level
- The ability to use and understand financial and numerical data to make decisions and influence outcomes
- Ability to synthesize data, identify trends and recommend viable solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer and Information Science, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Physics, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Economics, or other related fields of study.
- 6 years relevant and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- B.S., Computer Science, Mathematics, or Marketing
- 5 - 7 years in Data Analytics or or
- 5 - 7 years in Digital Marketing
- Experience using the following technologies to manage analytics for digital activities:
- Social Media Platforms: Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Data Analysis
- MS Excel
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Employee Referral Level: 2
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org