This job ensures successful implementation of all New-to-Blue clients, and complex renewals of National and Strategic clients (including Labor, Education & Trusts). The incumbent manages a team responsible for the daily operations of implementation activities, and monitors the entire portfolio of clients in the implementation process, addressing escalated issues requiring management involvement to overcome barriers. The incumbent reports to the Director, Customer Support. This role is responsible for scope management, change management, managing project resources and timelines. Client complexity will vary from mid-market clients to high complex and strategic accounts with close executive monitoring and oversight. Requires the highest level of teamwork, organization, attention to detail, but above all, as the first impression to clients, demands the highest levels of professionalism, responsiveness, poise to excel in a fast paced, deadline-driven, multi-component complex environment. The incumbent focuses on continuous improvement in the platform implementation cycle for all clients.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Work with Sales Executives and Client Service Managers to identify opportunities for improving the implementation process, sharing leading practices across regions and markets.
- Work with partners across the Organization (incl. Commercial Markets, HPO(Health Plan Operations)) to address issues affecting the implementation of specific clients, escalating issues to Commercial Markets leadership when necessary. Ensure project is implemented with contractual obligations and regulatory requirements. Multiple client projects will be taking place each month throughout the entire year. Participate in internal projects as needed.
- Identify any issues in the implementation of all clients by facilitating the ongoing SCIT (Special Client Implementation Team) process, and drive accountability in the appropriate responsible partner(s) (communicating with non-Sales Operations partners when necessary).
- Collaborate with internal partners (e.g., Integrated Benefits Solutions) to develop service levels in implementing clients (e.g., length of time to implement a client), and monitor performance against service level agreements.
- Assist Implementation Consultants in the implementation of high-profile clients when necessary (e.g., attending key implementation meetings). Analyze success of each implementation for proactive optimization recommendations, both within Sales Ops and outside.
- Monitor the performance of Client Implementation Team members, drive accountability in direct reports and provide guidance on strategies to maintain or improve performance.
- Possess initiative for process improvement initiatives both internally and with clients. Coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to sales executives and clients. May need to travel to on-site client meetings.
- When requested by Sales, educate potential ASO clients on what to expect during the implementation process. With very limited direction and oversight provide day to day and strategic leadership to a team of implementation service specialists. Apply expert knowledge of the implementation and large project process, providing strategic direction, make decisions and solve complex problems to move the business forward while managing a cross-functional implementation team.
- Make decisions on the hiring of direct reports, including exercising the authority to terminate employment when necessary.
- Coach and mentor Client Implementation team members.
- Drive the Organization's Core Behaviors in all team interactions and activities. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: allocating resources based upon project demand, proactively leading the identification and design of implementation process improvements. Empowered to make tactical and strategic decisions and is accountable for all activities performed by the team.
- Lead training and implementations for mid to large scare clients. Must have excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations in a faced paced dynamic environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7 - 10 years of Communications experience
- 5 - 7 years of expereince working in Cross-Functional Project Teams
- 3 - 5 years of General Office expereince
- 7 - 10 years of experince working in the Health Care Industry
- 5 - 7 years of Leadership expereince
- 5 - 7 years of Process Improvement experience
- 5 - 7 years of Project Management experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Sales Support
- 1 - 3 of experience in Benefits Administration
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Quality Improvement
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Producer's License - Accident & Health or obtained within 60 days of hire
- Communication Skills
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Health Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- MS SharePoint
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Benefits Administration
- Sales Support and Administration
0% - 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org