This job manages the implementation of strategic, highly complex and sophisticated implementations, renewals and new products/programs for executive level clients. These include National, Strategic and Labor/Trust. The incumbent interacts with clients and consultants directly in the marketplace directly in the pre-sales, pre-renewal process, in concert with the Sales team and executives to advise clients on multi-faced complex aspects of the post-sale customer experience. Uses their expert level business experience to lead the internal Organizational partners (HPO, Product, IT, Marketing, etc.) to ensure clients receive a stellar and flawless customer experience. The incumbent will routinely interact at the executive level given the heightened visibility of complex implementation project and report to the Director, Sales Operations Customer Support.
- Work together with Sales to manage the end-to-end implementation and complex renewal process for National and Strategic regional clients, including LTE (Labor Trust Education). These clients always have executive level involvement (VP and SVP) for critical oversight and success. Lead regular and specialty implementation meetings with clients/consultants, sales and the internal implementation team. Create agenda, drive accountability for action items, resolve barriers to success and drive problem resolution.
- Work with Sales and Sales leadership to lead client specific initiatives. Support all commercial markets leaders with high level problem resolution and driving complex strategic initiatives related to the implementation process. Collaborate with Sales and Sales leadership on the implementation process; including participating in finalist meetings, and lead clients through the Organization's implementation process. Educate CSM's, Sales Support on the complex operational aspects of the implementation process in order to help guide clients/consultants on decisions throughout the implementation project.
- Ensure implementation analysts and sales collect all critical elements from clients to initiate multiple operational processes with downstream partners. Respond to clients and consultants throughout the implementation process to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Give guidance and recommendations on decisions that will best set the client up for success on the Organization's platform. Mentor and coach members of the implementation team on Sales, Sales Support, HPO (Health Plan Operations), IT and other parts of the organization to drive successful outcomes. Educate leaders and executives on the various functions within the Organization's (HPO, IT, etc.) in understanding the effect of new enterprise products and initiatives on the implementation process.
- Provide expert level business consulting expertise to large/complex/strategic clients around the implementation process or other business processes to drive success. The implementation consultant will lead overall responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of implementation projects assigned. Provide subject matter expertise on all facets of the implementation process by collaborating with the client on strategy, preparation and execution on all system configurations. Identify opportunities for process improvement to drive future implementation success.
- Lead the utilization of standard consultative processes which will lead to the production of configuration, workflow, staffing resources and measurement and deliverables to be used a as a blueprint for the system and build a measurement of its success. Provide post go-live monitoring/analysis and consulting to compare success metrics to outcomes. Implement required changes appropriately. Ability to manage consulting duties for multiple projects simultaneously. And ability to manage cross-functional teams and resources assigned to client and implementation projects. Lead and drive strategic efforts around consistent and improved implementation processes. Keep current on National marketplace requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School/GED
- 10 - 15 years of Health Insurance Industry Experience
- 7 - 10 years of Sales Account Management Experience
- 7 - 10 years of Project Management Experience
- 5 - 7 years of Process Improvement Experience
- 5 - 7 years of Consulting Experience
- Producer's Licenses - Accident & Health
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management
- 7 - 10 years of Operational Excellence experience
- 1 - 3 years of Communications experience
- 1 - 3 years of Leadership experience
- 1 -3 years of Quality Improvement experience
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Process Improvement
- Health Insurance
- Sales Support and Administration
- Project Management
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
Employee Referral Level 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org