The Kronos System Administrator will provide both day to day support, strategic planning and design of current and future scheduling capabilities to support all aspects related to resource scheduling operations across AHN; administer the Kronos Scheduling capabilities, support end-users with process or scheduling-related system issues, and act as a technical lead for all system and application components; provide management support for projects and initiatives providing a structured and value added labor management function; interface and collaborate with HR Payroll Systems (HRPS) and HM Health Solutions IT (HMHS) resources in managing technical and vendor components based on ownership.
- Application Maintenance and Support: Lead administration of Kronos Scheduling modules (Workforce Central Timekeeper – basic scheduling, Workforce Central Advanced Scheduler, and Workforce Central Health Care Extensions) 8.X applications, including database and table maintenance, application maintenance and upgrades, licenses, and platform maintenance and upgrades. Develop, modify and maintain Scheduling application configurations including but not limited to: Maintenance of Organization Map, Scheduling Rules, Organization Sets, Facility Set-up (beds, locations, etc.), WIM Table Data maintenance, Licenses. Perform configuration changes in accordance with application procedures. Provide production support to ensure business processes execute as planned. Monitor and support assigned data interfaces and ensure operations. Create and maintain technical documentation, operational procedures, and other related documentation. Develop and execute test scripts as part of regression testing. Deploy application changes in a timely & quality manner. Lead implementation and maintenance activities for the application areas assigned. (45%)
- Customer: Engage with end-users to resolve reported issues and requests. Provide full service end user support for Kronos Scheduling by troubleshooting problems, analyzing root cause, answering questions, creating and/or modifying reports, and planning/creating documentation as needed. Facilitate the assignment of mobile licenses and support end-user questions. Act as a liaison between key business areas to work with and educate users on applications, technology in support of business processes and enhancements. Track reported issues and requests as directed. Ensure requests are completed and agreed upon with the customer. Communicate regularly with the customer team to ensure expectations are aligned. Coordinate with HR Payroll Systems and HM Health Solutions IT resources in resolution of reported issues and requests. (30%)
- Process Management: Partner with stakeholders to play a significant role in helping to plan and manage projects related to new functionality, process improvement and system update release management. Implement system support initiatives and optimization projects, supporting HRPS & IT and other related stakeholders. Focus on optimizing efficiency, ensuring data integrity, and safeguarding system security/data privacy with a commitment to utilizing best practices. Regularly assess current state of services and proactively identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Understand objectives of business processes related to the technology. Serve as an escalation point for process design and system configuration support. Maintain the system configuration, reporting for the assigned functional areas. Responsible for driving process design activities of the assigned functional areas. Translate business process design into functional requirements. Define, develop and deliver operational metrics for the operating performance of the assigned functional areas. Follow department policies and procedures as required for project management and support/solution delivery. (20%)
- Other duties as assigned by management. (5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field
- 7-10 years of experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology
- 3-5 years of experience configuring & supporting Kronos
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience configuring & supporting Kronos
- 1-3 years of experience in Healthcare or health insurance
- 1-3 years of experience with Kronos Workforce Analytics
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org