This job is accountable for managing the daily service management for a large, multi-year commercial IT and business process outsourcing relationship – including all daily service, incident, and ticket management governance and interface with the client team and customer. The incumbent will partner with the Customer and Client Team to manage and report against overall service management and service levels including managing to service incident volumes and resolution, monthly service level agreements (SLAs), and initiating various operational improvement initiatives.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization by: Managing customer and expectations; facilitating, planning and meetings; translating customer expectations for staff and peers; representing Organization with outside entities; preparing written procedures, policies, reports and correspondence; collaborating and negotiating with departments corporate wide; collaborating with company customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders in identifying customer requirements; assessing impacts to other areas; considering available options; comparing costs and benefits; and recommending solutions.
- Management Consulting: Identify issues and recommend solutions. Create presentations and present concept to clients, tailoring presentation to audiences of varies levels, subject knowledge and size. Implement recommendations/solutions and ensure client receives the necessary assistance to carry out solutions. Liaise with clients to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned unit/area. Organize, direct and coordinate cross-functional activities including staff not under direct managerial control. Encourage innovation and focus resources to ensure successful delivery of desired results. Apply quantitative risk assessment to team's assignments to understand potential threats and the probability they will occur. Lead team in mitigating risks and applying appropriate contingency plans to ensure minimal impacts to customers.
- Provide leadership to the organization to respond to business opportunities/challenges, new technologies, legislation and other environmental factors. Oversee analysis of issues or needs and review recommended solutions. Assess the impact of strategic business and technical changes on the environment. Responsible for managing all activities within an assigned business unit/area. Foresee organizational impacts and understand the procedures associated with introducing new technologies, while seeking ways to collaborate with other teams outside area of responsibility to facilitate transitions.
- Optimize the utilization of resources by applying appropriate concepts, technologies and workflows. Provide leadership to develop/maintain a high-performance work team. Respond to feedback and champion process improvement initiatives by empowering teams to deliver quality services/products to internal/external customers. Implement solutions that are consistent with the Organization's strategic direction.
- Staff Management accountabilities to include but not limited to: Developing and providing input to skills assessment and oversee personal development plans as it relates to career development. Coaching, managing and developing employees by establishing clear goals, expectations, and strategies for employee performance. Develop and administer performance reviews with measurable goals. Provide opportunities for staff to maintain current industry knowledge. Provide opportunities for employees to build collaborative relationships with customers.
- Departmental Management planning and administrative accountabilities to include, but not limited to: Manage departmental budgeting and fiscal responsibilities; manage teams that span geographic areas or functional areas; ensure compliance with corporate standards, policies and regulations (SOX, SSP, DIACAP, PHPLC, etc.); establish and use metrics as a tool to benchmark and improve operational excellence; develop and implement short-term and long-term departmental plans. Consult and evaluate vendor solutions where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Health Administration, Finance or Information Systems
- 6 years of relevant, progress experience in lieu of degree
- 7 - 10 years IT Consulting, Consulting or Information Systems
- 5 - 7 years Health Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry or IS/IT
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Language (other than English)
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org