The Senior Marketing Strategist - Media will manage and execute campaigns with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and external agencies. This position with work with SME's to understand goals and objectives for campaigns including timing, target, and budget. The Senior Marketing Strategist - Media will be the primary lead with external agencies to develop, manage, and execute media plans to include providing strategic recommendations, identification of overlap efforts, and various other insights. The position will also develop POV and lead decisions for media opportunities and sponsorships.
- Develop integrated (360) marketing campaigns to advance, acquisition, retention, and engagement objectives for the business to business audiences, the business to consumer audiences, providers, products and services. Work with the marketing research, matrix partners and external vendors to execute tactics and integrated marketing campaigns to include advertising, direct marketing, social and digital tactics.
- Lead the development of comprehensive marketing project briefs with moderate to high visibility, in collaboration with key stakeholders, matrix partners and marketing research to define marketing brief objectives, identify key insights, positioning, key messages and tracking.
- Develop forecasts for marketing activities, responses and leads. Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects and marketing plans.
- Work with marketing team member(s) to assure the execution of high quality marketing strategies within defined timeframe. Lead communication of marketing plans and outcomes to key stakeholders and senior management. Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity. Ensure necessary approvals and adheres to current processes and corporate, federal and state guidelines.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention and ROI/ROMI. Evaluate campaign outcomes, distills customer insights, competitive and environmental trends to refine current marketing strategies and to develop future marketing strategies. Work with internal matrix partners and external vendors to develop and optimize budget resources to meet objectives and improve ROI/ROMI.
- Work with internal matrix partners and external vendors to develop, manage, track and project budgets.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree – Marketing, Business or related field
- Substitutions - 6 years' experience
- Master's Degree – Marketing, Business or related field
- 5 years' experience coordinating the end to end delivery of a variety of marketing projects
- Experience with marketing plan development and tactical deployment planning
- Experience working in project management tools suites and budget management
- Experience in the marketing of health or other insurance products is preferred
- Experience evaluating creative
- Intiating research projects
- Develop forecast and ROI analysis
- Leading cross functional work groups
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated experience in creativity, marketing strategy work or in marketing project management
- Organization and project management
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple organization to successful completion of project
- Experience in effectively prioritizing and managing a large volume of projects to completion
- Excellent business writing skills
- High standard of professional conduct
- Demonstrated ability to manage a budget
- Ability to complete work using the following software packages; word,excel,ppt
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org